Monday, March 26, 2012

7 Months Old!!!

I can't believe my baby is 7 months old! Where has the time gone?? He gets more fun everyday so it makes the "missing those infant days" easier! We have been taking a monthly picture since his one month birthday. Today, Monday March 26th Walker is 7 months old. He loves to eat, we started solid food at 6 months. His first food was rice cereal with carrots mixed in. He really liked the carrots! Next, we tried green beans...he wasn't too crazy about them. Then he had bannanas...another favorite, especially mashed up fresh ones! He has also had peaches, peas, applesauce, and squash.  He is on the go, exploring everything. His favorite thing to do right now is chase the dogs. Chloe can handle it sometimes...others she gets cranky and just hides. Avery is very patient and lets him pull up on her, pat her, and just bug her. We have started to experience some separation anxiety. If I am not in the room he is ok until he hears my voice then cries until I hold him. He even lays his head on my chest and peers up at me with those sweet eyes...it melts my heart!
This month took both Peter and I to get the picture. Since he can move he has absolutely no interest in sitting still for me to get the perfect picture. Peter sat him down while I was in position ready to snap the camera...Peter ran around behind me and jumped up and down until I finally got one I liked! I am thankful that he was there and willing to help because I may not have gotten a picture otherwise!




No comments:

Post a Comment