Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let the fun begin...

Now that Walker can crawl he is very curious and into everything!!! A few days ago he discovered the dog's water bowl.  I saw him eyeing it and ran to get my camera, I knew this had potential to be pretty funny! (Call me crazy but I think it is fun to watch kids explore new things (if it is safe, of course) even if it has potential to make a mess at first...its how they learn!) 

I got there right after he dumped it...luckily he was in his diaper



Splish splash!

Slipping and sliding
He now likes to try and beat me to the water bowl...good thing I am quicker than he is! :-)

Walker also has a new toy. The door stopper. He loves to hit it and hear it go "boing".  Its so cute to see him sitting by the door, laughing at this make shift toy, while it makes funny sounds.  I'm starting to wonder why we spend all this money on toys when door stoppers, keys, phones, remotes, etc. are more interesting to little hands. 




After Christmas Peter made a big toy box for Walker. I wanted it big enough to hold lots of toys...however, that leaves Walker not being able to get into it. I also wanted a matching dog toy box. This one is small enough for Walker to get into and so of course he has begun to explore that too. I do NOT want him putting the dogs toys in his mouth so I makes sure to watch him like a hawk when he is on that side of the room.

Hmmm...what is this?

Looks like fun

Hi mom!

Notice his toy sitting right at his feet
(PS...please excuse our unfinished toy box.. Peter has to finish putting the white molding on the inside but law school takes precedence!)


Walker definitely keeps me on my toes with his curiosity but it is so much fun with him moving around and learning new things! I love that little guy so much my heart could just burst sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment